This continuing education is essential for new and renewing notaries. This course prepares students to become a notary loan signing agent.
Due to COVID-19 we have transitioned to State-approved notary Test preparation classes conducted online live via Zoom
Online Live Class -
Class will be conducted on Zoom. Students will need to have their Government ID, arrive to class on time, and provide an email address to receive materials and their certificate.
- Student Log-on on time. Admittance to the class will close 15 minutes after the start time.
- Students must Have their government photo ID ready—when a student enters the Zoom classroom, they must show a photo ID at the start and at the end of the class.
- Students must be available for the entire duration of the designated training hours. Time will be tracked using Zoom.
- Students must be able to participate undisturbed, at a quiet location, where their face visible via video
- If a student is absent from the virtual classroom, the student will not receive credit/certification.
EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL – The following material will be emailed to each student
1. CA Notary Loan Signing Agent Manual
2. Notary Loan Signing (practice
3. Journal example page
4. Notary Public forms
5. Certificate of completion (next day, after completion of the seminar)