State-required education for new and renewing notaries. This course prepares students for the state of California exam.
Due to COVID-19 we have transitioned to State-approved notary Test preparation classes conducted online live via Zoom
Online Class -
Class will be conducted on Zoom. Students will need to have their Government ID, arrive to class on time, and provide an email address to receive materials and their certificate.
NOTARY PUBLIC TEST PREPARATION CLASS REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION (State requirements):
- Student Log-on on time. Admittance to the class will close 15 minutes after the start time.
- Students must Have their government photo ID ready—when a student enters the Zoom classroom, they must show a photo ID at the start, after lunch and at the end of the class
- Students must be available for the entire duration of the designated training hours. Time will be tracked using Zoom.
- Students must be able to participate undisturbed, at a quiet location, where their face visible via video
- If a student is absent from the virtual classroom, the student will not receive credit/certification.
EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL – The following material will be emailed to each student:
- CA. Notary Guidelines Manual (State approved Manual)
- Notary Public Application
- *Certificate of completion
- Notary Forms (forms notaries use every day)
- The State Exam schedule (with days, times, and locations).
- *The Notary Public Student Check List. (This is a helpful tool designed for our students to help them complete the process to become a Notary Public)
- * These items will be emailed the day after the completion of the course.
–The State will have several locations, dates, and times where the students who successfully complete the class can take the exam.
A few days before the class, along with the educational materials, students will receive the State Examination Schedule, the Notary Public Application, and detailed information on how to register for the exam.